Do you run more than one shop? It can be challenging, time consuming, and expensive. But with the Magento Multistore those issues are a thing of the past.
Magento Multistore allows you to manage multiple available stores at different URL's but still under the same Magento installation. It is not only a cheaper but also an easier and more manageable solution for you.
Magento Multistore is a crucial advantage and one that also sets Magento apart from many other ecommerce solutions.
With Magento Multistore you get a flexible solution where you can develop as many separate domains as you need while remaining an Admin and still having the feeling that everything is gathered in one place.
You can create completely separate stores with different web designs, items, and customer segments. Or create stores that for example share prices, goods, customer segments, or other types of data across the stores.
The Magento Multistore feature is one of Magento's biggest benefits, and it is in itself reason enough to choose Magento as your next ecommerce platform.
With Magento Multistore you get a number of unique benefits. Here is a list of your options:
So you have every good reason to use Magento Multistore. You get an overview of your products, can target more accurately and juggle multiple languages and currencies. At the same time you improve the user experience which becomes simpler and structured for your customers.
Now you may have decided that the Magento Multistore is right for you, but how do you do that? With these 7 steps you can get started building a Magento Multistore:
1. Create Categories - Each website must have its unique category
2. Create a new website - Go to Stores → All Stores → Create Website
3. Create Stores - Once you have created your new page, you must create a new store with an associated category
4. Create Store View - Enter the store name, code, and status
5. Change the default URL of the website - You change it in the Admin Panel
6. Add the store code (from point 4) to the default URL
7. Change default URL - It is important that you do this step last, because you will temporarily lose your Admin acess.
You are now close to begin gaining the many benefits of a Magento Multistore.
For more information go to the Adobe Setup Guide.
Here you can read and learn more about Magento.
When you start a webshop and want to sell online, you often think of selling physical products. But why not sell courses, memberships, rentals, and much more on a Shopify solution?